Friday, February 4, 2011

a difference of opinion

Olaf and I had a very restless night and awoke looking as if we had been fighting in bed.  Olaf was particularly grumpy as he was not looking forward to going back to the UK and cold weather, even though he had not managed to get a tan!


As we got up to start the day, Olaf was looking particularly furtive and was casting glances towards the safe, where themselves kept the money and passports.

 
I laughed to myself, as themselves were considerably larger than us and there was no way themselves would let Olaf look after either the money or the passports.  Themselves knew the combination, which they had cleverly managed to hide from us throughout our time in the hotel.



Suddenly themselves were not laughing, for Olaf had a gun and was pointing it straight at them!  In mortal danger, themselves were unsure as to what to do.....



Unbeknownst to themselves, my day job in the UK is as an undercover cop.  I overpowered Olaf, cuffed him, showed him my badge and then radioed for assistance.

The question is, will Olaf be arrested, charged and released in time for the flight home???????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment